“Name 10 movies you’d like to see in the theater”.
I go to the movies for pure entertainment. I don’t go to see movies that make me cry*, pull at my heartstrings or make me more depressed when I leave than I was when I arrived. I’m all about Action, Mystery, Musicals and Comedy. Make a note of that.
Also, we hardly ever get to the movies. Tom and I always say “Add that to the list” but there’s no list and we’re lucky if we get there twice a year. This year’s movie was “The Sourcerer’s Apprentice”, for Tom’s birthday.
- Megamind – Will Ferrell!
- Red – Helen Mirren…love her
- All of the Lord of the Ring movies – I’m counting them as one. Hurray!
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 – Haven’t missed one, yet.
- Skyline – Even tho I know how awful current thriller’s are, I’m always hopeful.
- Victor/Victoria – I know all the songs. Nuff said.
- Ten Commandments – It came out in 1956 but I remember seeing it in the theater.
- Clash of the Titans – I really liked the original (give me a break, I was 21). Maybe this is good, too?
- Alice in Wonderland – Depp. Brilliant.
- Inception – I love a movie with twists, turns and twist-backs.
OK. Gotta run. I’m spending
*It took me 3 years to see “The Notebook”. LOVE. IT.