Catching you up on the goings on, by dropping in some of my tweets from the week.
- Finished button bands on my CPH. My least favorite – sewing in sleeves – is next. 😦
- This whole week has been flipped on its head. Send dark chocolate.
- We keep getting phone calls from “Hilton”. When I answer, they hang up. What’s the deal, Paris? Sheesh!
- TiVo cut off end of Glee. What did we miss after Rachel sang?!?
- Stitch markers for gift baskets – done!
- Fingers crossed that tomorrow goes as planned. Knit, shop, hair, NEW CAR!!!
- Day still confused. Met Jane to knit got no knitting done. Hair appt. is next and, frankly, I’m concerned.
- Dear Weather – Seriously? U couldn’t give me one hour to figure out the shifter in my new car before the torrential rain? Thanx 4 nothing.
Meet Spike 2.0. He’s a Mazda 3 Grand Touring 5-door.
- Dear Headache – You and the weather can bite me.
- Tried eye make-up, again. New hair color *required* it. Now my eyes are all gloppy & red. Damn. There goes Friday.
- Expensive pair of jeans claims 2 shrink my gut & lift my ass. Credit limit shrunk/blood pressure lifted. Mothers are going back!
- All the muscles in my lower back have seized up. Garlic Festival is off the menu. Zumba can hurt, people!
- Hobble, Snatch (& pay) and Run. Garlic acquired!
Tom drove me to town square, I crept the 2 blocks (they block off the area), bought the garlic and called him to come and get me. Total time for escapade – 30 minutes. This garlic is for planting in my garden. Turkish Red & Music. Garlic is supposed to be planted on Columbus Day and harvested on July 4th. I’m a font of information!
Then I went back to have hair toned down.
That’s all I could manage for today (Saturday). Now I’m sitting in my chair and waiting for the Aleve to work.
ADDED SUNDAY: Just realized the pictures of my hair look like a long-haired dog…or the foot stool from “Beauty and The Beast”. I need to work on my iPhone self-portraits. Woof!