Because I was busy with all of those vegetable and flower seeds, Wes accepted an award, on my behalf.
Thanks to Dennis the Vizsla for being so kind.
Since he accepted it, it’s his job to follow thru.
The Rules…or Wes’s translation of what Dennis said. Being a cat, and not speaking dog, it’s as good as it gets:
The Honest Scrap Award means you must say ten honest things about yourself.
- I like it when Mom and Dad brush me. I like it even more when I start biting them and they scream.
- I’m a big baby at night and love when Dad cradles me in his arms, while I’m on my back…even when Mom uses this time to brush my teeth.
- If I could, I’d have Dad do this all day long. It’s my nightly buttt rub. (Mom just said something about creeps finding her blog, so I added a letter. Sheesh.)
- Binky is my girlfriend for ever and ever.
- I love playing with the pens on the kitchen counter, even though I’m not supposed to be up there.
- Dad’s gym sneakers smell just fine to me and that’s why I shove my head in there.
- I really do like the water in my water fountain bowl but I will ALWAYS cry for Mom to give me water from the tub.
- Other than #2, above, I really don’t want to be held. I know it’s in the “handbook” that I like it but that book is wrong. Pay no attention to the pictures that Mom takes while I’m at the vet…and hiding in her arms.
- That last one is really true, however, I like sleeping on Mom’s lap when she’s in her chair. Especially when she’s trying to knit. AND when it’s more than 70 degrees in the room. I know she secretly loves it, even though she keeps saying she’s melting. I’m a giver.
- I’m spoiled rotten and I know it but I also know I’m beautiful and can get away with almost anything.
- I don’t know how to count.
After all of the honesty, you pass it along to seven others.
That might be seven or maybe not. Again, see #11.