Swiped from Emma. Play along at will.
1. Where did you begin 2008? Sleeping in my waterbed.
2. What was your status by Valentines Day? Ummmm….still sleeping?
3. Were you in school anytime this year? Yes. Did me no good.
4. Did you have to go to the hospital? Just to visit someone.
5. Did you have any encounters with the police? Yes. I was the crazy lady reporting a bear in her yard.
6. Where did you go on vacation? Stitches East. Does that count?
7. What did you purchase that was over $100? Yarn. Duh. And my Olympus E-510.
8. Did you know anybody who got married? Nope
9. Did you know anybody who passed away? NOPE
10. Did you move anywhere? From the table to my chair. It was exhausting.
11. What sporting events did you attend? Watching DH golf in an amateur tournament
12. What concerts/shows did you go to? What am I, 28? Seriously!
13. Describe your birthday. It falls on the same date every year.
14. What is the ONE thing you thought you would not do, but did, in 2008? Golf lessons
15. What have been your favorite moments? Spending time in my veggie garden with DH
16. Any new additions to your family? Does broccoli count?
17. What was your best month? I don't remember. That was a long time ago.
18. Who has been your best drinking buddy? I don't so I couldn't say.
19. Made new friends? Yes!
20. Favorite night out? Night. That's when it's dark, right? Atlantic City with friend.
21. Other than home, where did you spend most of your time? Starbucks
22. Have you lost any friends this year? No
23. Change your hairstyle? It's been resistant. Color – Yes. Style – No.
24. Have any car accidents? Not one. Knock wood.
25. How old did you turn this last year? 48. And if you repeat that I'll deny it.
26. Do you have a New Years resolution? I don't believe in New Year's resolutions.
27. Do anything embarrassing? Have you read my blog?
28. Buy anything from eBay? No, that's DH's job.
29. Get married or divorced? No.
30. Get hit on? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! What was the question?
31. Been snowboarding? Never. I hate the cold.
32. Did you get sick this year? Better question would be "Were you well this year?"
33. Are you happy to see 2008 go? Time keeps on ticking…
34. Been naughty or nice? As nice as I could be.
35. What are you looking forward to most in 2009? Vegas and growing season.