I know, I said I wasn’t going to join anymore swaps. Hope springs eternal?
Just a few days late but here’s my info for the Ravelry Starbucks & Yarn Swap
1. Full name Laurie P. (My swap partner knows my full name…not posting it here!)
2. Ravelry ID Mooflower
3. Email address gomooflowerATgmailDOTcom
4. Blog address (if you have one) You’re at it, so I figure you know it. Oh. OK. http://meshugemoo.typepad.com/
5. Handmade item you desire in the swap (bag, cup cozy, etc.) Bag
6. Starbucks item you desire (gift card, mug, beans, etc.) Gift Card
7. Favorite Starbucks beverage/bean Double, Tall, Decaf, Vanilla, Non-fat, Light Whip, Stirred, Mocha
8. Favorite snack food I go thru phases…Original Pepperidge Farm Milano’s are good. Dark Chocolate is always loved. Ice cream may not go thru the mail very well. 🙂
9. Favorite color(s) Deep colors and jewel tones. Reds, Blues, Greens, Browns
10. Favorite fragrance None – allergies
11. What types of things do you like to knit? Socks, Sweaters, Felted Bags, Shawls
12. Do you spin? Nope
13. Do you dye your own yarn? Nope
14. Favorite yarns Socks That Rock, Tempted Yarns (etsy), The Knittery (etsy)
15. Favorite needles KnitPicks Options…circulars. LURVE THEM
16. Do you have any allergies? cigarette smoke, pet hair, anything scented like candles or soaps
17. Would you be willing to prepare an angel kit if necessary? Not this time
18. Do you have any special requests?
Sing me a song? Nope
19. Do you have any pets? One cat
20. Is your home smoking or nonsmoking? Non-smoking home
Happy 4th of July to everyone! Nothing going on here. Tom’s working and I’ll be knitting on my PIF project.
Hope everyone has a safe and fun filled weekend.