Things here are nuts. Or maybe I’m just nuts. Whatev’s. Here’s the scoop, Barb. (Ha ha ha. Get it? Scoop! Coffee Scoop!)
1. Whole bean or ground? Whole bean
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Decaf
3. Regular or flavored? Regular
4. How do you drink your coffee? Disguised as a Vanilla Mocha.
5. Favorite coffee ever? A mix of Wegman’s Hazelnut and Chocolate coffee. I like flavored coffee but usually buy it out.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? Fairly fussy. A dark roast or espresso blend.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Those big black and white cookies at Starbucks. Stella D’Oro Anisette Toast
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? Nope. Be bold. Innovate!
9. Yarn/fiber you love? Sock yarns. Mercerized Cotton. Fine Merino.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Novelty stuff/fun fur. Scratchy wools.
11. What’s on your needles? Slogging thru the Drunken Argyle (from Knitty) for my DH. It’s been over a year, now and it’s the ONLY project I’m working on until it’s DONE. The rest of the UFO’s are languishing.
12. Favorite colors? Wine/burgundy, jewel tones, olive green, charcoal grey, black.
13. Allergies? Cigarette smoke, perfumed things.
14. Anything you really love, really don’t like, or just need to get off your chest? Just no pastel colors. That’s it!