Check out the sidebar for the Stash-A-Go-Go link. I’m trying to de-stash just a wee bit. We now return to our semi-regularly scheduled blogging.
nothing going on happening.
No posts in a week because…
– Over a week of headaches and eye problems (which makes me limit my on-line time to less than an hour at a shot). To find out what my eye feels like you would need to hold your eye open for about a minute, while standing in front of a fan. Even if I blink, the eye is just not "lubing up" with tears and the day goes down hill from there.
– In learning Aperture, I accidentally filed all of my most recent photos under "Binky" because I had a lesson and then, 2 days later, forgot to change that heading. And I don’t want to keep uploading photos onto my computer with that heading. Not that I don’t LOVE Binky (and her Mom). It’s just…you know. DUH!
– Harry Potter (finished in 3 days).
– A frantic search for something…I can’t tell you what but most of the stores no longer carry them.
– I went with blogless Jane to the LYS. This LYS is frequently out of needles and has a spotty record when it comes to having yarn in stock. You know the kind…I need 3 and they only have 2, etc. It’s a shame because the people that work there are SO nice. We found yarn and pattern, for a sweater for her new grand-daughter. I just have to order the needles for her – she doesn’t "computer" either.
– Tom’s birthday is quickly approaching – I’ve cleared the stores of all golf and iPhone related things.
– Much swearing has been going on because of computer stuffs.
– We bought a bicycle for Tom at the greatest bicycle shop and we’ve started riding – but in baby steps. And it DOES count if you ride to the deli to pick up breakfast bagels. Hey, 3 miles is 3 miles.
not so patiently for my Kauni yarn (it left Denmark on Monday but I WANT it!).
Have you ever seen anything so cute? Ben & Jerry’s dixie cups. A touch of childhood but even BETTER! I bought a ton of these. Nothing better for portion control…as long as you only eat 1 a day. LOL.
– STILL no roofer coming to check out the damages and give us a quote on repair.
I tried it on last night and realized that the foot is too tight so now I have to figure out how to enlarge it, starting at the gusset decreases. The leg fits fine. Maybe if I do the foot on a larger needle? Possibly just the instep stitches, which means I have to go from Magic Loop to, GASP, dpn’s or 2 circs. (I’m thinking this thru as I type) I don’t look forward to the ripping.
If you add it all up it’s still really boring with knitting and riding thrown in.
Unless you add in THIS! A generous benefactor gave me her invitation (Ravelry ID: Mooflower) and it’s really cool! Much work to be done in it. Thank You Anonymous (but not to me) Knitter!!!