Because I was away from the computer for 4 days and I’m still catching up, I give you…
A MEME! (lifted from Erin)
Go to Wikipedia
and type in your birthday (only the month and day). Find three events,
two births, and one holiday (add more if you want…I DID) that occurred on your birthday. Then tag
My Birthday, April 20th.
- 1862 – The first pasteurization test completed by Louis Pasteur and Claude Bernard.
- 1986 – Pianist Vladimir Horowitz performed in his native Russia for the first time in 61 years.
- 1926 – Western Electric and Warner Bros. announce Vitaphone, a process to add sound to film.
- 1851 – Young Tom Morris, Scottish golfer (d. 1875). (My Tom’s so happy he says he’s going to get me golf lessons)
- 1972 – Carmen Electra, American actress.
2 deaths (just because):
- 1999 – Señor Wences, Spanish ventriloquist and comedian (b. 1896).
- 1912 – Bram Stoker, Irish author (b. 1847) died.
I’ve never DONE it, and it’s more of an Observance. Sad, isn’t it?
Everybody that wants to play is tagged.
And now, back to those e-mails. Sigh.