So, more from last week (or thereabout).
I got my Coffee Swap package from Marisol. She did a great job!
- Kristin Nichols mug – already in the craft room
- dark chocolate covered raisins – YUM!
- decaf Peet’s coffee – oh, the scent is heavenly!
- chocolate dipped biscotti – what could be wrong with that?
- a skein of Scout’s Swag sock yarn in Million Dollar Baby – it’s acclimating so it hasn’t told me what it wants to become.
- a beautiful CAT tape measure – The tail is the pull end! I love this!
All sent with a pretty Knitting Diva card.
She didn’t send the cat, on the right…he just can’t keep his nose out of a picture!
This was a fun swap and it was great getting to know Marisol. We are sisters-in-coffee. hee hee.