Man, do I need a vacation!
KNITTER’S VIRTUAL VACATION SWAP QUESTIONNAIRE
1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why?
Oregon. I imagine beautiful, peaceful, open spaces and lots of wildlife.
2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why?
Paris. So I could be all tourist-ey and take lots of photographs!
3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries?
I’ve driven from NJ to Kentucky. NJ to Alabama. NJ to Wisconsin.
4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it?
I’ve been to Barbados and St. Lucia. Both beautiful.
5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why?
Going to Disneyworld with my DH. Honeymoon trip!
6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain.
Nope. I’m pretty bad with that. Only after I’ve left have I been interested in seeing what was right in my own backyard.
7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker?
I like museums but not for a whole vacation. If there’s a beach, I’ll be there, relaxing and reading.
8. What’s your favorite type of yarn?
Socks That Rock, Cascade 220, Cotton Classic II (or any mercerized cotton!).
9. What’s your least favorite type of yarn?
Scratchy wool/mohair or squeaky acrylic.
10. What items do you like to knit/crochet?
Things with cables. Hoodies. Socks. Lace Shawls. Felted bags are fun!
11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation?
Usually a small project, like a pair of socks that are already on the needles. Something lace if it’s not too brain intensive.
12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet?
Someday I would like to try spinning. I love creating my own greeting cards. I also enjoy making stitch markers!
13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise)
Allergic to Angora! Don’t like milk chocolate.
14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite?
Love jewel tones. Deep or bright reds, greens, blues, purples. Black and grey.
Not crazy about yellows and oranges.
Really don’t like pastel colors or beige.
15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)?
Sweet…by a mile!
16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know?
I don’t like the smell of cigarette smoke on ANYTHING. And I can’t eat hard, crunchy stuff (lots of dental work and I’m afraid I’m gonna pop something. LOL!)