Geeze! This has been sitting in my "DRAFTS" folder!!! Sorry!
Knitters Treat Exchange Questionnaire
1. What’s your favourite type of yarn?
100% merino or a merino/tactel blend.
2. What’s your least favourite type of yarn?
Fun fur…and scratchy yarn
3. What’s the first thing you do when you visit a new yarn shop?
"Ooohhhh, pretty colors!" I look at everything…3 times!
4. What other crafts do you do / would like to do?
Right now it’s strictly knitting. But sewing keeps showing up, too.
5. What magazines do you currently subscribe to?
Interweave Knits and Knitter’s
6. Put this type of magazine in order of preference:
Knitting / Garden / Food / Home / Other Craft / Celebrity Gossip / Fashion / Crochet
7. What items do you like to knit / crochet?
Everything! Felted bags, sweaters, socks. Not so much with the hats.
8. Are you allergic to anything?
Some smells give me a headache so nothing flowery smelling. And Angora doesn’t like me, either.
9. What do you like to* smell of?
(*This is not a typo. The question is: What do you like to smell of)
Clean, "green" types of smells. Like a freshly mown lawn. Citrus smells, too.
10. What’s your favourite way to relax?
Knitting or doing a crossword puzzle.
You’re stood in front of a Victorian style sweetshop, an Italian cafe,
an old fashioned bakery and a dainty tea room. Where do you go first?
Hands-down, the old fashioned bakery. Probably wouldn’t even go into the tea room.
12. What do you come out with?
Those wonderful butter cookies with the cherry in the middle. And the same cookies with the chocolate or raspberry filling. Maybe some black and white cookies. And chocolate chip cookies. (DH & I went into a bakery where we used to live and ended up spending about $50!)
13. Where do you go next?
Sweetshop – for some dark chocolate!
14. Any other words of wisdom for your pal?
Have fun with it. And no neutral or pastel colors. I love deep colors and bright colors!