- Treasury of Magical Knitting by Cat Bordhi (been wanting that for quite a while)
- A "Dangler" for my car – or more likely my bathroom mirror – it’s an adorable sheep!
- A box of Cougar Mountain Gourmet Cookies in Ballpark (Chocolate chunks, peanuts and toffee)
- That little gold box? Yummy and half gone! Columbia Cabernet Truffles
- A skein of Fiesta Starburst La Boheme in Burnished Red
I love that the cookies and candy are local treats, to my SP. She’s in the Pacific Northwest. How’s that for narrowing it down? And everything was wrapped in a pretty purple paper.
THANKS SECRET PAL!!!!
So as rotten as I felt, I still had some cheery stuff going on.
Today? It’s wash day. Make sure to check for "pests" before you put everything away.