- Spending 40 minutes uploading photos onto Blogger – Pain in the ass
- Having Internet Explorer bomb and losing the whole post – Grande PITA
- Being so pissed that you download Foxfire and then spend the next 2 hours trying to get it to “comply” – Raised Blood Pressure
- Trying to upload the pictures AGAIN and having it bomb – Chest pains
- Finding out that you can’t view the pictures on your own damned blog – top of head starts to tingle
- Realizing that you shouldn’t have eaten the spicy Pasta Fagiole (heartburn – not heart attack!) AND that it’s Blogger’s f*ck-up, not yours – Priceless
Doesn’t really make it any better. And I still can’t figure out how to get photos to show, on Blogger blogs.
Anyone use Firefox, that could help me out?
OK. Onto the blog.
I think I’m going to give this a shot.
And I’ve loved this color for a long time. Finally bought some.
YES! It’s Ruby River (Bearfoot). Not sure if it wants to be an Ene’s Shawl or a Flower Basket Shawl or something I might find in my stash of magazines.
And finally, my Valentine’s Day Present!!!
Fantastic GPS system. I can stuff it into a tote and take it where ever I want. I can sit in my chair and plug in all of the yarn stores and then just grab it and go!
I changed the “voice” to “Australian Male”. That’s a neat feature.
I don’t need some syn-female telling me where to go. But delivered by a syn-Aussie? That’s living!