Photos from yesterday’s (almost) PHOTO-FREE post.
Click photos to enlarge.
Here’s the LK (machine knit) sweater. By the time I left for the doctor’s office, I had taken out all of the seams. Blocking to be done soon.
Tom’s valiant attempt at staying awake…
While I was otherwise occupied…
Clapotis drops, close-up…
I have to wait until the end of the month before I get an “Echo” and an “event recorder”.
Sounds like I’m having my own concert. Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3….
That, in itself, is pretty good. I mean, if I wasn’t doing well, wouldn’t they have been trying to get me in, sooner, for the tests?
To console myself (and Tom) we ate out and then brought home a HUGE piece of chocolate cake. Purely for medicinal purposes, you see?
I feel ok, today. So that’s a good thing. Let’s see how well I bowl, tomorrow!
I DID bring Clappy w/me to the doctor. Did some knitting on it and then I found some sort of screw-up. Not sure what happened but my stitch count was 1 stitch off.
One. Stinking. Stitch.
I ripped about 4 rows and still couldn’t find it. Once I got to the “drop” row, I was done tinking.
Now, you’re ALL sworn to secrecy. I finally added a stitch at one end. I can only hope that when I get to the “stitch dropping” in that area, that the whole thing doesn’t fall apart in my lap.
Jess tagged me. I haven’t really been listening to music lately, just all of the podcasts and books on Etienne. But, I’ve always got SOMETHING running thru my head (’cause there’s so much room in there).
Here’s the meme rules:
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.
- “These Boots Are Made For Walking” by Nancy Sinatra. Stupid commercial for Pizza Hut.
- “Staying Alive” by The BeeGee’s – because when I put up Tom’s picture, that popped into my head. Ah – ah – ah – ah – stayin’ awake, stayin’ awake.
- “I Swear” by John Michael Montgomery. I put it on my phone at Tom’s ring tone.
- “You Lift Me Up” by Josh Grobin. How many people have sung that for their American Idol audition?
- “Born to Fly” by Sara Evans.
- “Never Gonna Give You Up” by Rick Astley. Heard it at lunch today! Good times, good times.
- HA-HA! The Theme to “Good Times”! (Doesn’t really count!)
- “Music of the Night” from Phantom of the Opera (not to be confused with the “Wings” musical “Phantom of the Oprah”).
Gosh, I bore me! Guess I need to listen to more music.
Meme if you wanna, no worries if you don’t!